Not a Developer? Click Here!
IBM Tealeaf CX Mobile for Developers
Discover What's Working, What Isn't, and Why
Mobile developers today face many challenges as mobile devices, sites and apps proliferate. Primary among these challenges is the ability to gather insightful information on how mobile services are being used, who is using them, and how well those services are performing.
The risk of users encountering obstacles on mobile devices is inherently greater given the number of variables such as multiple devices, browsers and platforms. These issues are not only technical, but are often related to business process and usability, making them harder to detect, diagnose and resolve effectively.
Obtain the visibility where you don't have it and deliver winning mobile services with IBM Tealeaf® CX Mobile™. Apply the power of IBM Tealeaf's industry-leading customer experience management solutions to your mobile channel today.
Key Benefits for Developers
- See the actual usage of mobile services across the user base, site and apps
- Rapidly evaluate mobile features—adoption, success and failure points
- Detect obstacles or issues without relying on user feedback
- Identify the root cause of issues without having to update or re-launch your services
- Support for HTML and HTML5-based mobile sites and apps
- Native app support for iOS and Android
- Intelligent Device Demographics
- Optimized algorithm to derive device details from user agent string
- Reliable method to power data for troubleshooting, behavior analysis and development decisions
- Environmental information such as app version, device model, device orientation, IP address, memory, connectivity, carrier, use of GPS, etc.
- Advanced In-Screen Visibility
- SDK support for mobile-specific actions, e.g. orientation, swipe, zoom
- Application health information such as exceptions, crash, server connection success / error
- User behavior such as screens viewed, referring screen, text field, text field value, app launched, entered background, etc.
- Review of user actions and user behavior analysis
- Enhanced Mobile Browser Replay (for mobile web and hybrid apps)
- Rich replay of user actions using screen dimensions, device orientation and touch-screen actions
- In-depth visibility to recreate problems and optimize mobile functionality